Andrews-Dallas Township Public Library


Located in Andrews, Indiana stands this public library which serves as one of the only gathering spaces for this small community. This project included over four thousand square feet of renovation and addition to the original structure which was built in 1926. The result was a completely updated facility with expanded space which will allow this library to serve the community. 

General Contractor
Gibson-Lewis, LLC
Owner
Andrews-Dallas Township Public Library
Architect
Grinsfelder Associates Architects, Inc.
Location
Andrews IN
Completion Date
May 2014
Project Scope
Project Type
Institutional